Popular Posts

Thursday 26 May 2011

My First Year off...

Well this last year I was given a gift by my husband.... To quit my job and stay home and find out what I want to do when I grow up... Who knew this would be so hard, in my quest to find out what it was I wanted to do , I have ended up accomplishing nothing. Sad but true.. 


I have let what everyone else wanted and needed be my excuse for not do anything..... So going forward I want to be far more productive, and maybe if I feel accountable to something I will get my butt in gear. 


Being "retired"at 42 sounds like a dream job... I thought so as well the first few mornings I did not have to get up at 6 am and be out the door for 7... With 2 kids still living at home and a new puppy my day just seemed to be consumed in a different way and to fill the void of being alone I learned to really like the spa... 


Boo hoo right I always thought how lucky those people were that got to work from home or even stay home... 


Today is the first day of my journey to doing what I want to do when I grow up. 



No comments:

Post a Comment