Popular Posts

Wednesday 5 October 2011

The Fear of Moving forward.

Why are we afraid to fail?? or I know I am , I have not worked outside of the house for 18 months. I really thought this would be fun, I would get out there and try new things, explore options for a home business. Instead I am frozen by fear, and this in turn is taking me backwards.

I did not want this to happen ; ( . I am getting so much advice from others that I have no idea what I would really like to do, the one thing I do know is that I want to do something that makes me feel fufulled and happy to have been part of this world every day , also that I can go to bed at night feeling good about who I am .

I will be researching on ways to make this happen as I would also like my husband to be home alot more than he currently is. So ideas are always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment