Popular Posts

Sunday 18 March 2012

Spring - A time of many changes ..

We are making many changes this spring. I am really enjoying selling Epicure, it is so nice to be back out there and being involved with people and making new friends. I am also giving selling Arbonne a shot, so far I love the product and hope to be having my first party soon. 

I really thought not working out side the home was going to be the ultimate !! turns out not so much I thinking going out of the house everyday is a much easier way to earn a living. When you work from home you never feel like you have a real job and no one believes you really do anything. I think my days are more exhausting and the emotional toll is far more taxing. 

There are many other changes to come and I am looking forward to a amazing spring and summer of 2012, I love meeting up with old friends from the past and reconnecting the dots that have made my life what it is today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment