Popular Posts

Tuesday 22 May 2012

The Chillie Adventure

So It has been a bit since I have had time to sit down and write..

Time to change this up, I am thinking that there are so many positive things in my life that I need to start focusing on them not all the drama and bull that can consume us.

The first thing that is a big surprise to me is how much my very hyper and strong will Vizsla and made me really evaluate what is important.( I was in no way a real dog person before we got him)  He has so much love to give and lives so in the moment that you can not help but put a smile on your face when he come running at you wagging his tail and bringing you a toy to play with him. His favorite trick in the morning is to not get out of bed if I am just getting a coffee but take over the warm spot hoping I forget to come back. Chillie has been a real joy to all of us and has filled our near empty nest house with activity again.

I still find myself searching for something to do to make my life feel useful to me not just to other people.

I am selling Epicure Selection, which is fun and exciting getting to try all the new products. I am also selling Arbonne , a wonderful pure line of products . I am feeling very slow off the hop to do this in a big way. I need to stop being so shy and afraid of people in order for these ventures to work.

The summer is close and we got a great taste of it this week, looking forward to many great adventures and meeting lot s of new and exciting people.

Take care


No comments:

Post a Comment