Popular Posts

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Starting off the New Year Right

Well Jan 3 and I think that 2012 will be a great year. I love where we live , we went for a 2 hour trail walk with the dogs and had to strip off layers.. Bike riding tomorrow if the weather holds up.

I am starting a new program Isagenix , I hope this will help jump start my weight goals along with the other programs I am in. My husband and I are doing this together we thought that might be safer than just one.. we can both be cranky together...

I am also going to look at some home based business ideas, I am thinking something to do with event planning would be great, I love working with people.

It is really nice to have life go back to normal, kids all in school and house back to a normal dull roar. I look forward to a new year with new challanges and changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment